FORTIS LA FEMME, RICHMOND TOWN
Pregnancy is a precious phase in a woman’s life. Every pregnant couple must have access to authentic well-evidenced information to arm themselves well for a smooth journey through the nine months.
Dr. Aruna Muralidhar along with her team in Fortis La Femme conducts parentcraft sessions every month.
This comprehensive and interactive session aims to educate couples about many aspects of pregnancy so that you feel empowered with the right kind of knowledge.
What the session will cover?
- What to eat?
- Common pregnancy problems and how to tackle?
- What about exercises and sex in pregnancy?
- Breastfeeding tips by the Lactation consultant
- What is labour, how does it start, what to expect?
- Post Natal Care and recovery
Every second Thursday of the month from 5 pm to 630 pm (now online)
Contact Mrs. Shwetha at the First floor OPD reception for registration and other details.
Registration fees- Rs 250
- First session- 12 weeks to 28 weeks
- Second session- 28 weeks onwards
LABOUR AND DELIVERY, POSTNATAL CARE